Adaptive by Design: How the Changing Climate is Key in the Landscape of Tomorrow
|Date:||Thursday, March 8|
Crop Planning in a World of Unpredictability
Bebenroth will discuss the adjusted strategic approach at Spice Acres with the hope of limiting crop losses and increasing valued plant offerings, along with the tactics deployed in an effort to manage acute challenges with measurable results on the farm.
The program also includes:
- Caring for Trees in a Changing Climate – Chad Clink, Bartlett Tree Experts
- Adaptive Design: An Intro to Permaculture Systems – Diana Sette, Holden Forest & Gardens Arborist Educator
- Gardening and Climate Change – Roger Getting, Holden Forests & Gardens Director of Horticulture
- Pushing the Envelope: Tomorrow’s Landscapes. Designing Sustainable Spaces for the Modern Lifestyle – Carol Palansky, Blue Pear Farm & Gardens LLC
- Cacti and Succulents in the Garden – Bill Hendricks, owner of Klyn Nurseries
Registration is now closed.