- Annual Fund Manager (Botanical Garden)
- Staff Accountant
- Donor Stewardship Manager
- Research Scientist
- Vice President of Horticulture
- Director of Guest Services
- Rhododendron Collections Manager
- Director of Exhibits and Experiences
There are no part-time positions available at this time.
- Conservation Seasonal (Arboretum)
- Education Seasonal (Botanical Garden)
- Education Summer Seasonal (Botanical Garden)
- Emergent Tower and Canopy Walk Monitor (Arboretum)
- Green Corps Learning Farm Crew Leader
- Green Corps Learning Farm Apprentice
- Green Corps Learning Farm – Summer Apprentice
- Green Corps Assistant Crew Leader
- Guest Services Representative (Arboretum)
- Horticulture Gardeners (Arboretum)
- Nursery Seasonal (Arboretum)
Holden Forests & Gardens is now accepting applications for Green Corps, our urban agricultural work/study program for Cleveland high school students. The deadline for applications is March 31.
Holden Forests & Gardens is an equal opportunity, ADA Employer and a Drug-free Work Place.