- Academic Programs Coordinator
- Chief of Education and Guest Experience
- Director of the David G. Leach Research Station
- Director of Gardens and Glasshouses
- Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations
- Arboretum Guest Services Representative
- Conservation Workers
- Horticulture Collections
- Horticulture Gardeners
- Growing Students in Science Teacher: The Holden Arboretum is looking for an energetic individual interested in teaching second through fifth graders as part of our Growing Students in Science Program. The work is part-time sub contract, during the school day, and takes place end of August – October, and January-June. Individuals should have experience working with students in the elementary grades. A natural science background and love of the outdoors is preferred. For more details or to submit a resume, contact Rebecca Thompson at 440-602-3852 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
an equal opportunity, ADA Employer and a Drug-free Work Place.