Saturday, Aug. 11 & Sunday, Aug. 12, 2018, 10am – 4pm
Join us for a weekend filled with fun family activities celebrating trees.
- Kids guided tree climbing activities (up to 60 pounds), 10am to 4pm
- Great Lakes Timber Show, performances at 10:30, 12:30 and 2:30
- Chainsaw carving demonstrations by artists Pat Holbert and Jack Riese from 11am to 1pm and 1:30 to 3:30pm.
- Songs and Tails from the Woods – explore common animals and the natural world during this music and group interaction performance, shows at 11am, 1pm and 3pm
- Kids crafts and activities, 10am to 4pm
- Guided tours on the hour from 11am to 3:30pm
- New climate change exhibit
- New live woodturning demonstrations by Fruitful Woodworks
Free for members, with admission for nonmembers
$10 nonmember adult, $4 child (6 – 18)
Murch Canopy Walk and Kalberer Emergent Tower: $4 nonmember adult, $2 nonmember child (6 – 18)
Members: Don’t forget to stop by the Members Only Area on Saturday for bubble fun, chill pops and face painting. Pick up your member wristband at the gate when you enter the Arboretum for access.