Saturday, Aug. 11 & Sunday, Aug. 12, 10am – 4pm
Join us for a weekend filled with fun family activities celebrating trees.
- Kids guided tree climbing activities, 10am to 4pm
- Great Lakes Timber Show, performances at 10:30, 12:30 and 2:30
- Chainsaw carving demonstrations by artists Pat Holbert and Jack Riese from 11am to 1pm and 1:30 to 3:30pm.
- Songs and Tails from the Woods – explore common animals and the natural world during this music and group interaction performance, shows at 11am, 1pm and 3pm
- Kids crafts and activities, 10am to 4pm
- Guided tours on the hour from 11am to 3:30pm
- New climate change exhibit
- New live woodturning demonstrations by Fruitful Woodworks
Free for members, with admission for nonmembers
$10 nonmember adult, $4 child (6 – 18)
Murch Canopy Walk and Kalberer Emergent Tower: $4 nonmember adult, $2 nonmember child (6 – 18)