9550 Sperry Rd
Kirtland, OH 44094
Registration for Nature’s Brew is now closed.
Located among the beauty of the trees and underneath the stars, this late summer evening tasting will showcase a wide selection of brews and the sounds of My Buddy Josh’s Band.
- Twenty (3oz) sampling tickets to taste more than 45 beers
- Small bites of mini hotdogs and fried veggies
- Arboretum Ale, our signature welcome drink
- Commemorative tasting glass
- Complimentary pop, water and coffee
- Three raffle tickets toward the blind raffle
- Pretzel necklace
This year’s featured brands include:
- Ayinger Brewery
- Blakes Hard Cider
- Brooklyn Brewery
- Lindemans Brewery
- Orval Brewery
- Royal Docks Brewing Co
- Sam Smith Brewing Co
- Thirsty Dog Brewing Co
- Twenty First Amendment Brewery
- Uinta Brewing Company
- Voodoo Brewing Company
- Brick and Barrel
- Great Lakes Brewing Company
- Sibling Revelry
- Masthead Brewing Company
- Platform Beer Co.
This annual fall tradition takes place on Saturday, Sept 14 from 6-9pm on the Greensward Tent Lawn. Tickets are now on sale and are $45 for members, $55 for nonmembers and $15 for designated drivers. Registration ends Sept 13.