Become a Member
Become a member with your gift to the Holden Giving Program. The Holden Giving Program is a unified giving program with membership at the core of each gift. We combined membership and annual fund into one request.
Your gift provides general operating support for Holden. Gifts from individuals, businesses and foundations keep Holden open and all its programs running. Your annual gift and membership help support programming and services that would otherwise not be possible.
Give the Gift of Nature
Give a membership as a gift that keeps on giving year round. When the blossoms are bursting in the spring; when summer settles in; when the leaves are bright yellow, orange and red; and when the ground is blanketed in snow. Every season is the perfect season at Holden.
Choose the membership/donor level that’s right for you.
General Member Benefits
- Support a place of great beauty, enjoyment and learning
- Free dawn-to-dusk admission to grounds with card
- Subscription to Leaves magazine
- Member rates on programs and classes
- Reciprocal Gardens program, provides free access to more than 200 participating gardens, arboreta and conservatories nationwide. Reciprocal Gardens Program Online Directory
- Book and video checkout privileges at the Warren H. Corning Library
- 10% discount on facility space rental and at the Treehouse Gift Shop
***The Cleveland Botanical Gardens is no longer offering free admission for The Holden members.***
General Membership Options
- General member benefits for one adult
- General membership benefits for two adults, one at least 60 years old, in the same household
- General membership benefits for two adults in the same household and their children (under 18 years old) or grandchildren (under 18 years old)
Donor Member Options
- General member benefits, plus …
- Four individual guest passes
Azalea: $150 ($135 tax deductible)
- Same benefits as Pine level, plus …
- Two complimentary plants reserved in advance for pick-up at Plant Sale
- Listing in the Annual Report
Viburnum: $250 ($215 tax deductible)
- Same benefits as Azalea, plus …
- Special sneak preview of Goblins in the Garden
Lilac: $500 ($425 tax deductible)
- Same benefits as Viburnum, plus ….
- Invitation to President’s Party
Leadership Society Options
Rhododendron: $1,000 ($865 tax deductible)
- Same as Lilac, plus …
- Rhododendron reception
Magnolia: $2,500 ($2,300 tax deductible)
- Same as Rhododendron, plus …
- Annual Leadership and Legacy Appreciation Dinner
Beech: $5,000 ($4,800 tax deductible)
Oak: $10,000 ($9,800 tax deductible)
Hickory: $25,000 ($24,800 tax deductible)
Choose a membership level to Join or renew online or download a printable membership form and mail to:
The Holden Arboretum
9500 Sperry Rd.
Kirtland, OH 44094