Join us for our popular garden concert series and enjoy the music of great local bands surrounded by the beauty of the Arboretum. Guest seating is on the lawn, so bring a blanket or lawn chair.
Concerts start at 7pm. Bring a picnic supper or purchase something to eat from our concert caterer. Due to the requirements of our liquor license, guests are not permitted to bring their own alcohol, but beer and wine will be on sale during the concert. Concerts are free for members. Nonmembers can take advantage of our $5 after 5pm admission on Tuesdays during the concert series. The Murch Canopy Walk and Kalberer Family Emergent Tower will not be open after 5pm on Tuesdays.
- June 19 – Cleveland Institute of Music performance
- June 26 – Loch Erie, Celtic folk
- July 3 – Sands & Hearn, singer-songwriter/Americana
- July 10 – Moustache Yourself, Gypsy jazz
- July 17 – Light of 2 Moons, light classic rock
- July 24 – The Next Nolan, bluegrass
- July 31 – Cleveland Institute of Music violin & guitar duo
- Aug. 7 – Cleveland Institute of Music bassoon with woodwinds