Holden Forests & Gardens Photography members receive special benefits, including exclusive off-hours access to the Botanical Garden’s grounds and collections, quarterly meetings with other club members and the opportunity to share tips and techniques with fellow photographers.
- Off-hours* access to the Glasshouse and outdoor gardens
The first Tuesday of every month (5 – 7pm)
The second Saturday of every month (8 – 10am)
The third Sunday of every month (10am – Noon)
*Some months, the club hours may change depending upon events or shows. We will let you know in advance.
- Privileges to bring tripods and other equipment to shoot in the Glasshouse and gardens during Club Hours.
- The opportunity to showcase work in annual Photography Member Show on display at the Garden and/or Arboretum
- 10 percent discount on photography-related classes
- Opportunity to purchase discounted garage parking pass to be used during Photography Hours when the front desk is closed.
Membership: $45 per one adult + $25 per additional adult and open to members only. Join today when purchasing or renewing a membership, here.