Join us for our popular garden concert series and enjoy the music of great local bands surrounded by the beauty of the Arboretum. Guest seating is on the lawn, so bring a blanket or lawn chair.
Concerts start at 7pm. Bring a picnic supper or purchase something to eat from our concert caterer. Due to the requirements of our liquor license, guests are not permitted to bring their own alcohol, but beer and wine will be on sale during the concert. Concerts are free for members. Nonmembers can take advantage of our $6 after 5pm admission on Tuesdays during the concert series.
- June 11 – Cleveland Institute of Music North Coast Winds
- June 18 – Chardon Polka Band
- June 25 – Moustache Yourself, Gypsy jazz
- July 2 – Light of 2 Moons, light classic rock
- July 9 – Cellocentric – classical folk and jazz
- July 16 – The Morning Bird – Folk rock and Americana
- July 23 – Cleveland Institute of Music Brass Ensemble
- July 30 – Cleveland Institute of Music Cleveland Wind Trio