The following addresses can be used if you are traveling with a GPS:
- Warren H. Corning Visitor Center or the Katharine Holden Thayer Center — 9550 Sperry Road, Kirtland, Ohio
- Ellen Corning Long and T. Dixon Long Center for Plant and Environmental Science — 9717 Mitchells Mill Road, Chardon Township, Ohio
- Lantern Court — 9203 Kirtland-Chardon Road, Kirtland, Ohio
- Working Woods Classroom Building — 9805 Sperry Road, Kirtland, Ohio
- Cooper Administration Building, Cooper Annex and the Horticulture and Facilities Building — 9500 Sperry Road, Kirtland, Ohio. Please use this as the Arboretum’s mailing address.
Daily: 9am – 5pm
Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
Open from 9am – Noon on Dec. 31
Youth (3-12) $8
Children 2 and under Free
Murch Canopy Walk and Kalberer Emergent Tower Tickets
Open April 1 – Nov. 1
Youth (3-12): $2
Children 2 and under: Free
- Active Duty Military and Veterans: Free admission to active military and veterans with ID and their immediate family consisting of one adult admission & two child admission (There is a fee for tickets to the Murch Canopy Walk and Kalberer Emergent Tower.)
- Seniors: Half-price admission each Tuesday
- $1 off discount college students with a valid membership card or student ID
Museums For All
Holden Forests & Gardens has joined the Museums For All program, which enables low-income families to visit either Holden Arboretum or Cleveland Botanical Garden for $1 per person with the presentation of an Electronic Benefits Transfer card. Discount is available to cardholders and their immediate family members purchasing tickets at the same time. Tickets for the Murch Canopy Walk and Kalberer Emergent Tower are not included in the admission price and prices for the structures are listed below.
Launched by the Association of Children’s Museums (AMC) and the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS), the program reflects our commitment to welcome all members of the community, providing access to the positive mental and physical benefits immersion and nature-play can provide.
Dogs at Holden
Dogs are welcome at The Holden Arboretum. With more than 20 miles of walking and hiking trails through the gardens and natural areas, there are plenty of places to explore with your pet. Please remember to keep your canine companions on a leash while visiting. Guests should also remember that the Corning Visitor Center, the Myrtle S. Holden Wildflower Garden, the Murch Canopy Walk and the Kalberer Emergent Tower are a dog-free zone.
Mutt Mitts are available at the gatehouse entrance, the information desk at the Warren H. Corning Visitor Center and at several locations on the grounds for your convenience. Please clean up after your pet.
Food and Beverages
The Quick Bite Cooler, featuring pre-made salads, sandwiches, cookies and brownies, is available daily from April through October. Vending machines are available year-round at the Corning Visitor Center, allowing guests to purchase a drink or snack. Visitors are also welcome to bring a picnic lunch of their own. The picnic area, near the Corning Visitor Center, features tables and a few grills for visitor use. Enjoy a picnic as well as a hike and other activities during your visit.
Drone Use at The Holden Arboretum
In an effort to maintain an environment where visitors can enjoy the sights and sounds of the natural world without the intrusion of technology, the use of drones and unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) is prohibited anywhere above the grounds of The Holden Arboretum. Under special circumstances, permission may be granted for scientific or artistic purposes. Inquiries should be directed to Dave Frank, Chief of Police at least 14 days in advance.
The use of drones by Holden staff for research, monitoring of forest health, or as a tool for project management may occur on occasion and will be done making every effort to minimize the impact on the guest experience.
Any unauthorized use of drones within or above Holden Arboretum property will result in being asked to leave the grounds.
The Holden Arboretum is a smoke and vapor free facility, banning the use of tobacco products and e-cigarettes. Smoking will be permitted in the parking areas and in personal vehicles.